Annual Roundup Exhibition & Sale
SAVE THIS 2020 DATE!!
THE 37th ANNUAL ROUNDUP EXHIBITION AND SALE
September 24 – October 31, 2020
Watch for complete details to be available here soon
Previous Year’s Event Overview (2019)
The 36th Annual Roundup Exhibition and Sale
September 5 – 7, 2019
We cordially invite you to attend The 36th Annual Roundup Exhibition and Sale during our kick-off weekend of September 5th to 7th, 2019. This event will bring in works by more than 45 top artists in the western art world and will include multiple events during the three-day opening weekend.
The 2019 Events
VIP Reception and Meet & Greet: Thursday, September 5, 2019, starting at 5:30 pm. Evening event for VIP guests, sponsors, table sponsors, and enhanced individual ticket holders. Open bar (including cocktails), heavy hors d’oeuvres and live music. Dress: Western casual.
Public Viewing and Education Day: Friday, September 6, 2019, from 10 am to 5 pm. Open to the general public featuring art demonstrations, viewing and educational talks on art by participating artists. Includes chuck-wagon demonstrations, trunk sales, art demonstrations, and other western-themed events.
The 36th Annual Western Art Roundup Exhibition and Sale: Saturday, September 7, 2019, starting at 6 pm. Ticketed event for VIP guests, sponsors, table sponsors, enhanced and individual ticket holders. Elegant buffet, open bar libations, and a fixed price box draw sale featuring original works of fine art. Dress: Western chic.
2019 Sponsorship Opportunities
Table Sponsors for Saturday Event
(includes admission for all events and seating for 8)
- Platinum Table Sponsor – $10,000 per table. Includes four Family Museum Memberships for guests (upon request).
- Gold Table Sponsor – $7,500 per table. Includes up to four Family Museum Memberships for guests (upon request).
- Silver Table Sponsor – $5,000 per table. Includes up to four Family Museum Memberships for guests (upon request).
- Bronze Table Sponsor – $2500 per table. Includes up to four Family Museum Memberships for guests (upon request).
All presenting sponsors and table sponsors will be guaranteed coordinated seating at tables of eight (8). Table sponsorship includes admission to all days and events.
2019 Individual Tickets
- Enhanced Tickets – $175 per ticket. Includes admission to all events. Patrons purchasing individual tickets cannot be guaranteed seating with other single ticket buyers. First come – first seated tickets at open seating tables.
- Regular Tickets – $125 per ticket. Admission to Saturday event only. Patrons purchasing individual tickets cannot be guaranteed seating with other single ticket buyers. First come – first seated tickets at open seating tables.
- Please Note: Tables will seat a maximum of eight (8); however, purchasers who buy eight individual tickets cannot be guaranteed a table to themselves.
The Y.O. Ranch Hotel and Conference Center in Kerrville is offering out-of-area guests coming in for our 36th Annual Roundup Exhibition and Sale a special rate of $79 plus tax for the nights of September 5, 6, and 7.
To take advantage of same, phone the resort at:
830.257.4440 and mention code “MUSEUM OF WESTERN ART”
or click this link: https://reservations.travelclick.com/12007?groupID=2623459
A Look Back at the 2019 Catalog
2019 ONLINE REGISTRATION AND TICKET PURCHASE
For more information or to make your reservations by phone, please contact the Museum at (830) 896-2553.
If you are unable to attend but wish to make a donation to The Museum, please visit our Donation page.
The Museum of Western Art
Where the Legend Lives ....
1550 Bandera Highway
Kerrville, Texas 78028
Tel: (830) 896-2553
Fax: (830) 257-5206
Open Tuesday thru Saturday
10:00 am – 4:00 pm (CST)
The Museum of Western Art is a member of the Kerrville Area Chamber of Commerce, Texas Association of Museums, The American Alliance of Museums, and is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, which qualifies for matching grants. Donations are deductible according to current IRS regulations.
© The Museum of Western Art. All Rights Reserved